Creative Industries Showcase at Channel 4 – March 2014
There was an absolutely amazing atmosphere at our Creative Industries Showcase on Monday 31st March 2014.
It was great to hear that so many people were inspired by our fantastic speakers:
• Murad Ahmed – Technology Reporter, The Times
• Ola Animashawun – Trustee, Paines Plough / Associate, Royal Court Theatre
• Farzana Baduel – Managing Director, Curzon PR
• Natalie Jerome – Publishing Director, HarperCollins
• Saurabh Kakkar – Head of Development, BBC Comedy Production
• Prash Naik – General Counsel, Channel 4
• Jes Wilkins – Head of Programmes, Firecracker Films
• Dean Webster – Junior researcher, Shine Group & former Creative Access intern
Our panel of industry professionals.
Michael Foster, Creative Access’ founder addresses the audience.
Former Creative Access intern Dean Webster, tells how he turned his internship at Shine Group into a permanent role.
After the speeches interns networked with the speakers over a drinks reception.