Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising - Film - Journalism - Marketing - Music - PR - Publishing - Talent - Television - Theatre
- September 10, 2014 - Donmar Warehouse Masterclass
- September 8, 2014 - Next CV surgery date October 23rd, 2014
- September 3, 2014 - John Murray Press, Kartel, CoVi and Comic Relief have joined Creative Access as media partners
- July 14, 2014 - Skills Minister announces multi-million pound drive to boost diversity in creative industries
- July 7, 2014 - Creative Access are part of the BFI’s new diversity scheme