Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- February 8, 2016 - Creative Access have now placed 500 interns!
- February 1, 2016 - Mentorn, Punch Records and God’s Own Country join Creative Access as media partners
- January 22, 2016 - Creative Access are delighted to be recruiting for The Sun Newspaper and Working Title Films
- January 19, 2016 - Creative Access spoke at the Westminster Media Forum
- January 13, 2016 - Vernon François, Humble Bee, River & Rowing & Tate join Creative Access as media partners