Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- August 10, 2015 - Creative Access to host second Creative Industries Showcase of 2015
- August 3, 2015 - Creative Access place 400th intern
- July 29, 2015 - Next CV Surgery: Tuesday 1st September 2015 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- June 24, 2015 - Fantastic turn out for June’s Politics and the Media masterclass at House of Commons
- May 26, 2015 - Next CV Surgery: Tuesday 9th June 2015 2:30pm -3:30pm