Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising - Film - Journalism - Marketing - Music - PR - Publishing - Talent - Television - Theatre
- October 15, 2014 - Creative Access Feature in Articles from The Guardian & New Statesman discussing diversity in the British Media
- October 9, 2014 - Another Fantastic Creative Access Masterclass at The Telegraph – October 2014
- October 3, 2014 - Creative Industry Showcase at Freuds PR – Wednesday 22nd October 2014
- September 26, 2014 - Creative Access is thrilled to be helping Google find interns for the Google Creative Lab Team
- September 10, 2014 - The Donmar Warehouse hosted a brilliant Masterclass for Creative Access in September