Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- May 19, 2015 - Creative Access host a fantastic masterclass at HarperCollins
- April 2, 2015 - Creative Access Showcase an outstanding success
- March 24, 2015 - Magic FM’s Angie Greaves to host our Creative Industries Showcase at Channel 4
- March 23, 2015 - ICG, Lime Pictures and Curve Media Join Creative Access as media partners
- March 3, 2015 - Creative Access to host Creative Industries Showcase at Channel 4 – April 1st 2015