Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- September 30, 2015 - Creative Access’s Creative Industries Showcase was an amazing success
- September 7, 2015 - Roald Dahl Literary Estate, English Touring Theatre and VISTA join Creative Access as media partners
- September 2, 2015 - Creative Access CEO included in the Hospital Club hot 100
- August 17, 2015 - Creative Access welcomes Potato, LIFT & Little Gem on board as media partners
- August 10, 2015 - Creative Access to host second Creative Industries Showcase of 2015