Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- June 24, 2016 - Southbank Centre, Four Corners and The Production Exchange join Creative Access as media partners
- June 9, 2016 - Creative Access get an insightful look into the world of book publishing with a fantastic masterclass at Hachette
- June 3, 2016 - Creative Access feature in Broadcast Now – “Creative Access: Building a diverse workforce”
- May 26, 2016 - Creative Access are delighted to welcome Stand Agency, FT Magazine and Sid Gentle as new media partners
- May 19, 2016 - AMV BBDO host a fascinating advertising masterclass for Creative Access