Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- October 21, 2016 - Creative Access leading the way for apprenticeships in the creative industries in this week’s The Bookseller
- October 21, 2016 - Creative Access announce details of next Creative Industries Showcase – 23rd November
- October 7, 2016 - Lenny Henry speaks at Creative Access masterclass 6th October 2016
- September 12, 2016 - Minister of State, Matt Hancock mentions Creative Access in compelling creative industries speech
- September 9, 2016 - A spectacular evening with Malorie Blackman at Creative Access Masterclass