Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- December 1, 2015 - Creative Access feature in Marketing Week coverage of diversity in the marketing sector
- November 17, 2015 - Last night’s masterclass at BBC was a huge success
- November 10, 2015 - Creative Access interviewed by The Bookseller
- November 6, 2015 - Creative Access welcome DV Talent, ClearStory and Watershed Arts Trust as media partners
- November 3, 2015 - Creative Access intern has a star-studded evening at the Asian Media Awards