Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Film – Journalism – Marketing – Music – PR – Publishing – Talent – Television – Theatre
- January 23, 2015 - Canongate, Creative Industries Federation, Somethin’ Else, The Ink Factory, RadioCentre and I.B. Tauris join Creative Access as media partners
- January 13, 2015 - Creative Access host first masterclass of 2015 at Google HQ
- December 10, 2014 - A Day in the Life of a Communications Assistant by HarperCollins Intern, Jess Tackie
- December 10, 2014 - Creative Access Christmas Masterclass & End of Year Awards 2014
- November 27, 2014 - New Report from McKinsey & Company show that diverse companies are 30% more likely to see a greater financial performance