Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- July 25, 2016 - Intern Diaries: Jhuvilyn Lucero – Art Production Trainee at Big Talk Productions
- July 6, 2016 - Creative Access interns enjoy masterclass at House of Commons
- July 4, 2016 - Creative Access places its’ 600th intern
- June 24, 2016 - Southbank Centre, Four Corners and The Production Exchange join Creative Access as media partners
- June 9, 2016 - Creative Access get an insightful look into the world of book publishing with a fantastic masterclass at Hachette