Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- April 21, 2016 - Creative Access are delighted to welcome The Animation Guys, Blacklisted and Diagonal View as new media partners
- April 19, 2016 - Twitter roll out the red carpet for the latest Creative Access masterclass
- April 14, 2016 - Creative Access’s creative industries showcase is a huge success
- March 22, 2016 - Creative Access host another phenomenal masterclass at BBC Radio Theatre
- March 17, 2016 - Creative Access welcome Scoop Films, Royal African Society and Apollo Magazine as new media partners