Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising - Film - Journalism - Marketing - Music - PR - Publishing - Talent - Television - Theatre
- August 26, 2014 - Next CV surgery date September 11, 2014
- July 14, 2014 - Skills Minister announces multi-million pound drive to boost diversity in creative industries
- July 7, 2014 - Creative Access are part of the BFI’s new diversity scheme
- July 2, 2014 - Men’s Health and Swan Films partner with Creative Access
- June 26, 2014 - Courier Paper, ITV Yorkshire, Absolute Marketing and Distribution, Sweet Cherry Publishing, Hungry Bear and Furniss Lawton partner with Creative Access