Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Museums & Galleries – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- September 12, 2016 - Minister of State, Matt Hancock mentions Creative Access in compelling creative industries speech
- September 9, 2016 - A spectacular evening with Malorie Blackman at Creative Access Masterclass
- August 11, 2016 - Television Industry talk at ITV Studios Masterclass
- August 1, 2016 - Creative Access welcomes six new companies to the family!
- July 25, 2016 - Intern Diaries: Jhuvilyn Lucero – Art Production Trainee at Big Talk Productions