Media cannot reflect society, if society is not reflected in the media
Creative Access is looking for talented young people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to fill paid internship places at many of the UK’s top media organisations.
Advertising – Book Publishing – Film – Magazine Publishing – Marketing – Music – Newspapers – PR – Radio – Talent – Television – Theatre
- February 19, 2015 - Next CV Surgery: Wednesday 18th March 2015
- February 18, 2015 - National Theatre, Royal Shakespeare Company, 12 Yard, And Other Stories & Voltage TV join Creative Access as media partners
- February 3, 2015 - Next CV Surgery: Wednesday 11th February 2015
- January 23, 2015 - Canongate, Creative Industries Federation, Somethin’ Else, The Ink Factory, RadioCentre and I.B. Tauris join Creative Access as media partners
- December 10, 2014 - A Day in the Life of a Communications Assistant by HarperCollins Intern, Jess Tackie