|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Haymarket Media Group|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||26/10/2021 - 17:00|
Are you interested in learning the ropes of editorial work across a range of teams within a leading media company?
Haymarket are a specialist media and information business. They produce remarkable content for their audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to them to help their businesses grow. Joining them means working on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that delivery real results.
Haymarket are recruiting a cohort of six Editorial Assistants to support HBM's (Haymarket Business Media's) editorial teams in delivering content in all key channels: words and pictures, audio and podcasts, broadcast video, data and infographics, events and webinars. These newly developed roles are a mixture of in-situ training, project support, delivery and intensive learning.
In this role, you can expect to spend three days of week in the office and two working from a location of your choice.
- For at least the first year, rotate across HBM spending time embedded within teams in marcomms, energy and environment, medical and medical learning, professional associations, content marketing and the design and production studio
- Support individual brands as instructed, assisting on project work, shadowing team members, gaining valuable on-the-job experience
- Engage in at least one project for each of the key disciplines: words and pictures, audio and podcasts, broadcast video, data and infographics, events and webinars
- Work through the Haymarket Editorial Academy foundation course and other recommended learning
- Be regularly supported and assessed by the leaders of each business team
- Take on more targeted and specialist work in your second year
- This could include following a traditional journalist career path on a specific brand, or focusing on newer disciplines for Haymarket like audio editing and production or data gathering and analysis
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.