|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Fixed-term contract for 8 months, 4 days per week |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||23/09/2021 - 18:00|
Content & Social Manager
Are you interested in working for an award-winning production company? Interested in social media? Take a look at this role...
59 Productions is a design studio and production company based in London and New York. Their focus is on ‘story-driven design’ – finding new ways of telling amazing stories through innovative design. They are committed to improving the way they work across all areas of their business, including Sustainability, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, and Universal Design.
59 Production is currently looking for a Content & Social Manager. The successful candidate is someone both data-driven and adept at creative brand storytelling. You will lead on content creation across all channels, from concept to measurement, testing, and delivering shareable content. Your content should have a measurable impact on brand awareness, audience development, and digital engagement. If this sounds like you...apply now!
- Lead on the creation, execution, and analysis of content across all channels for the Festival UK 2022 commission.
- Content creation/production: photography & video production skills, excellent writer, effective interviewer, skilled editor
- Actively monitor and handle outreach across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and others as needed
- Identify and create new ways to enhance engagement and following on social channels
- Collaborate with the Marketing Consultant and Festival Marcomms team on strategic initiatives, social messaging, and calendar planning
- Work closely with the Creative Team as well as 59’s in-house Design, Producing and Technical teams to align on content as the project evolves
- Manage paid social campaigns, alongside the Marketing consultant and Festival
Knowledge, skills, experience
- At least 2-3 years experience creating & developing brand content for omnichannel marketing campaigns across forms, including written, photography, audio & video
- An in-depth understanding of organic social media platforms best practices
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- Experience measuring brand awareness and ROI of content-driven campaigns
- Experience using social listening tools, community management, and influencer marketing
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.