|Salary or training bursary:|
November 2021 - June 2022 |
|Company:||Platinum Jubilee Pageant Ltd.|
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||26/09/2021 - 17:00|
|Start date:||November onwards|
Development & Partnerships Team Intern
Would you love to have the experience of interning with the organisation behind a large-scale arts event taking place next year? Don’t miss the opportunity below, now open for applications!
The Platinum Jubilee Pageant Ltd. has been set up to deliver the pageant taking place on Sunday 5th June 2022. The Pageant will run through the streets of Central London and include around 5000 performers from across the UK and the Commonwealth. Content will include street theatres, sculptures, costumes, music, and more.
The Platinum Jubilee Pageant Ltd. is seeking a Development & Partnerships Team Intern who will support the team across a range of administrative tasks while developing their professional skills.
What you’ll learn
- To support the development team with the preparation of documents and background research
- Setting up and co-ordinating meetings
- Taking notes in meetings
- Other administration tasks as required
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Highly motivated
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Confident communicator
- Able to work under own initiative as well as within a team
- Attention to detail
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Proven ability to research, collate and order information
- Enjoys challenge
- Able to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Once submitted, you can no longer amend your application, so proof-read carefully
- Do not contact the company directly
- Please email any queries about this role to Creative Access at this address: [email protected]
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.