|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/10/2021 - 18:00|
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design? Take a look at the role below!
Inigo specialises in selling historic homes across the UK, and, much like The Modern House, aims to unlock the true value in every home they represent by telling its story with in-depth features and magazine-quality photograph.
Inigo is looking for an articulate, highly-organised individual with a genuine interest in architecture and design to join its growing appraisals team. Prior experience in estate agency is not necessary but several years of experience working in a relevant industry, and a valid UK driving licence, are essential. Their appraisals specialists are responsible for providing market appraisals for residential projects across the UK and winning new business for the company. The role will also encompass building long-term relationships with architects, designers and small scale developers.
The role will require a large amount of UK travel and requires working on the move and a flexible approach. It will suit someone with an open mind. Successful applicants will be within commuting distance of their London or Bath offices.
- Visiting homes throughout the UK
- Meeting with potential clients, providing an outline of the company’s service and winning business
- Researching property values and following up promptly with clients
- Generating market appraisal letters
- Commissioning photography
- Researching and writing up sales particulars
- Generating and chasing up new leads
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Able to cope with the demands of a fast-growing commercial business
- A team player who prioritises the collective over the individual
- Able to drive and comfortable with all forms of transport
- Rigorously organised
- Able to write succinctly
- Passionate and knowledgeable about modern architecture and design
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.