|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||24/09/2021 - 17:00|
Admissions and Enrolment Assistant
Brand new role! Do you have a passion for education and sharing knowledge? BIMM Institute is looking for a Admissions and Enrolment Assistant....
BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. They have over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and are located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham.
The Admissions and Enrolment Assistant will provide a vital function in processing all types of applications of new clients and their representatives. They must ensure that there is a quick response to applications for study across all Screen and Film School locations. This will include working with several stakeholders processing UCAS applications in line with key dates throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Ensure that all UCAS applications are processed within 48 hours of receipt – applicant day invitation sent.
- Ensure most applicant days are filled with applicants.
- To assist with booking applicants onto applicant days and dealing with general enquiries.
- Ensure that all bookings and attendances are recorded on the correct data system.
- To assist with the timely processing of direct applications received for short courses.
- To lead on processing of short course applicants ensuring deposit and fee payments are completed and liaising with relevant lecturers for registers and joining instructions.
- Maintain accurate information on the appropriate database to track the progress of all applicants through the various stages of the application process from enquiry to enrolment.
- Ensure the correct data base is used for each stage of the application process.
- Assisting on open days when required (some Saturday working).
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (MS Office, databases and a willingness to extend these skills through appropriate training)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- A confident communicator who has excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good team player with a positive outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across the film schools, including academics
- A proficient level of spelling and English grammar
- Good understanding of data protection laws
- Ability to support with data reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of UCAS
- Knowledge of SFS and the courses offered.
- Knowledge of academic qualifications and entry requirements for SFS courses.
- Experience working in a higher education environment.
- Understanding of/or interest in film/film industry.
- Salesforce experience.
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.