Warner Music Internships
From Burna Boy to Bruno Mars; Coldplay to Stormzy – if you want to work with a record label that has a broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, keep scrolling…
Warner Music Group (WMG) is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
An internship with Warner Music is an opportunity to gain first hand experience in working at one of the largest, and most exciting companies in the music industry today. During this 12 month placement you will be immersed in their company culture, play a key part in the department you are placed in, and gain invaluable experience and insight into what it is like to work at a major record company. Whilst on placement you will be given the opportunity to learn from a wide range of experienced industry professionals and to get your hands dirty. You will be a critical member of the team, providing support across a variety of daily tasks, campaigns and initiatives.
Warner Music are offering internships in the following:
- Creative Production
- Global Catalogue
- Atlantic Marketing
- Atlantic Publicity
- Atlantic Digital
- Parlophone Marketing
- Financial Planning
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about a career in the music business whether that’s promoting current superstars, developing exciting new acts, or working within one of Warner Music’s shared services
- Follow this link to apply
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE INTERNSHIP – only apply for the internship you are most interested in. Warner Music will still consider your application for others if unsuccessful in your first choice.
- These internships will be starting summer 2020 and will last for 12 months
- In your application, state that you heard about this role through Creative Access