Translation Rights Executive
If you’re highly organised and experienced in licensing rights, this could be your next career move…
Established in 1935, David Higham Associates represent an outstanding range of writers of commercial and literary fiction and non-fiction, in all media and languages, and are the leading agency for children’s authors and illustrators.
They are looking for a proactive, creative and organised Rights Executive to join its Translation Team. An exciting opportunity for someone with 1-2 years’ experience, looking to take the next step in a rights career, the role involves licensing translation rights across the DHA Adult list into a number of markets, both direct and via-co-agents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Sharp eye for detail
- Confident in managing a high volume of work
- Enjoy reading a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction and have a keen interest in the international publishing market
- Solid understanding of the process of licensing rights
- Experience in negotiation and pitching
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to pitch in when necessary
- Knowledge of a foreign language is helpful, but not mandatory
- Please email your CV and letter to Claire Morris
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website