Tours & Visiting Supervisor
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for theatre? Act now and apply for this exciting new opportunity!
National Theatre make world-class theatre that is entertaining, challenging and inspiring. They work with a wide range of artists as possible, seeking fresh perspectives on the stories that they tell. Their work is shaped by the world around us, and they seek to be constantly engaged with the wider national conversation. Through the work they make and their world-leading learning programme, they want to engage all audiences with the power and potential of theatre.
National Theatre are now looking for a Tours & Visiting Supervisor to join their busy team. This role will involve leading tours as well as contributing to the staffing, content, programming and delivery of an excellent tours and visiting experience.
- Act as an ambassador for the National Theatre by sharing its enthusiasm and passion
- Be the main point of contact for Tours and to build relationships with other departments
- Demonstrate consistent high standards of service and always be warm, welcoming and approachable
- Exhibit thorough knowledge of all the theatre’s services and the ability to sell
- Guide audiences and visitors find their way around and get the most out of their visit
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in delivering tours
- Demonstrable experience of team supervision
- Microsoft Office and general administrative skills
- Financial awareness including commercial focus and promotion of high volume sales
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain a professional approach
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated team player
- Experience of CRM systems is not essential but desirable
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this role through Creative Access