Toon Boom Harmony Animator
Calling all creative animators! Know about Toon Boom and have solid experience in the TV/film industry? If so, apply to join the animation team for a new children’s programme to show on CBeebies…
A Productions is a full service, multi discipline, creative, award winning animation studio based in Bristol. They have extensive expertise over 30 years in developing and producing animation for film, television & digital media.
CBeebies have commissioned a new children’s animation programme which is being made in Bristol. The show is about a 4 year old Black British girl and her fun and wise Saint Lucian Grandmother and A Productions are looking for Toon Boom Harmony Animators to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be highly skills, passionate and able to produce quality animation work that fits with the style required by the production. If this sounds like you, then they would love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with the Director and Animation Lead to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style required by the production
- Work closely with the animation team and team lead assigned to each episode to prepare shots for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
- Incorporate any technical fixes, and creative and logistical feedback as requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as an animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
- Toon Boom experience highly preferred, but experience with other similar 2D software will be considered, as further Toon Boom training will be provided
- Highly skilled and passionate
- Accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to produce finished animation
- Please note this position is in-house in their Bristol studio only; no remote applications
- Send your CV, showreel and cover letter to this email stating the job you’re applying for in the subject line
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website