Tate Exchange Digital Producer
Want to work for one of the world’s leading art organisations in an exciting new role? If you’re digitally savvy with a creative flair, apply now…
Tate Exchange is a place for all to play, create, reflect and question what art can mean to the everyday. This network includes international artists, contributors from different fields, the public, and over 60 Associates, who work within and beyond the arts, on creating an annual themed programme of participatory artworks, workshops, activities and debates that draw directly on the different ways that art has become active over the last 60 years. Over this time, artists have changed understandings of what art can be and what it can do. In Tate Exchange, they invite the public and associated organisations to get involved with the ways that artists work. They create a platform for people to take part in, and contribute to, experiences and ideas that makes art relevant to our lives today.
Tate Exchange are now looking for someone to join the Tate Digital Team. The successful candidate for this dynamic new role will explore the role of art in society and produce new engaging content.
- Creating, editing and publishing digital content in support of Tate Exchange
- Adapting content to meet the varying needs of diverse audiences
- Leading digital projects and managing budgets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communicator with the ability to enthuse colleagues and peers
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing content strategies for digital platforms
- Strong experience of making online content, with good directing, film production and writing and editing skills
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies, particularly interactive media, social media and emerging digital platforms
- Follow this link to apply
- Start date flexible
- In your application state that you heard about this role through Creative Access