Schools Marketing Assistant
Attention class! This is a brilliant opportunity for a budding marketeer to support the world’s biggest publisher and distributor of children’s books.
Scholastic is the world’s biggest publisher and distributor of children’s books and is home to some of the biggest and best-selling brands in children’s publishing including Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, Tom Gates, Horrible Histories and the Hunger Games.
They are looking for a talented individual to join the schools marketing team as Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will support the delivery of direct marketing and digital plans across their schools and education channels and help them reach a wide consumer base that includes teachers, parents and children all around the world.
- Support their marketing on and offline
- Assist with the planning and executing of direct marketing activity to schools
- Producing effective and persuasive marketing collateral to support their sales teams
- Creating and executing digital comms
- Including newsletters and emails
- Handling logistics for their printed schools campaigns and supporting their sales force
- Other responsibilities will include daily admin tasks from managing inbound emails from customers
- Internal requests from customer facing departments and creating marketing assets as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A ‘can do’ approach coupled with strong organisation and communication skills
- A flair for copywriting
- A strong eye for detail
- Must be numerate
- Confident working with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience of working in a marketing role and direct marketing experience would be advantageous
- Send your CV and cover letter to this email quoting the job reference 031.19
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website