Qualitative Research Assistant
Are you always talking about the latest advertising campaign? Think you could help provide creative solutions for some big brands? If so, this could be the opportunity for you…
The Nursery are a boutique research and consultancy company specialising in brand strategy and communications. They carry out qualitative and quantitative research, working across both public and private sectors in the UK and overseas, and provide in-depth brand insights for a variety of organisations including Google, Subway, Expedia, UK Government and the RAF.
They are currently looking for an Assistant to join them for six months whose main focus will be to work in qualitative research for a range of brands in different sectors.
By carrying out in-depth analysis and informing on decisions, you will play a key role in the creation of new ideas for brands. You will also have the opportunity to develop skills in market research, brand communications and gain commercial exposure.
The ideal candidate will be able to take a creative lateral approach to research and have an innate understanding of how people think. So, if you have a real interest and passion for branding and advertising, this is a chance to join a great team of specialist researchers and work together to achieve the best results for a wide range of brands.
- Work with the qualitative team to assist in set-up, management and analysis of projects
- Preparing research materials
- Note-taking during research groups
- Filming research groups and depth interviews
- Analysis of research findings
- Putting together presentations of findings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- No prior researcher experience necessary
- An inquisitive and curious person who actively enjoys talking about brands
- Good communication skills are a must
- Highly efficient and responsible with good organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Works well within a team
- Able to work flexibly to tight deadlines when required
- Dedicated, self-motivated and enthusiastic as some evening work is required
- Willing to travel as focus groups can take place all over the country (Accommodation will be provided where needed)
- Send your CV and cover letter to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website