If you are diligent with data initiatives and project orientated with experience of liaising with suppliers, this may just be the opportunity for you…
The Dictionaries Division publishes the flagship online product Oxford English Dictionary (OED), English and bilingual dictionaries as well as the Oxford Global Languages (OGL) Programme, and leads innovation in language data working with the world’s largest technology and information providers.
The are seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to join the Dictionaries team and manage the delivery of language data projects according to the overall strategy for the Division. You will work with cross-functional teams tasked with the development of solutions including language content and data initiatives, internal systems and tools.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is capable of working in multidisciplinary teams with the ability to actively build and sustain key stakeholder relationships, take ownership of project delivery, report on progress, inspect and adapt working practices and assess business satisfaction with delivered results.
- Scheduling, project managing, budgeting a range of digital and business projects
- Facilitating teams with cross-functional skills
- Managing performance of suppliers and monitoring the delivery process
- Interacting with stakeholders: forming good relationships and managing expectations
- Interacting with customers, delivering services that meet customer needs and deadlines
- Actively working to reduce risk and remove obstacles to progress
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Experience in using Agile project management to realise the benefits of this methodology across a variety of initiatives
- A great track record of driving successful technical or business change projects
- Success in working efficiently and motivating teams
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in working effectively with external partners and customers/stakeholders
- Ability to pick up new systems and IT terminology quickly
- Please follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website