Project in the works for this next opportunity…If you love classical music and are interested in organising the tours and projects for orchestras, ensembles and other leading performing arts institutions, then this is the role for you!
Askonas Holt is one of the world’s leading arts management companies, specialising in the field of classical music. Working all over the world, they nurture both established and emerging talent through personal, bespoke management, as well as arranging international tours for the world’s leading orchestras and dance companies.
They are looking for a Project Administrator to work in their busy Tours and Projects Department for an 18-month contract. Under the supervision of the Director of the Department and reporting to the Senior Project Administrator, the successful candidate will join a team of ten people, working at the highest level to deliver tours and projects for a wide variety of Touring Partners, which include many orchestras, ensembles, and other leading performing arts institutions.
- Tour management: including accompanying orchestras and ensembles on tour
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day logistics, and dealing with orchestra management, performers and local partners as appropriate
- Project logistics: including the arranging of group flights, hotels, buses, visas and work permits, and the delivery of schedules and itineraries as required
- Financial Management: including monitoring tour budgets, controlling costs and assisting on withholding tax applications
- Assisting with promotion and marketing support for projects
- Researching venues and promoters, and assisting with the setting-up of new projects
- Assisting with website administration duties
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Relevant experience working in arts administration, or in a related discipline
- Demonstrate a good sense of initiative, an ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines and to cope successfully and gracefully with pressure situations
- A good team player
- Well-organised and motivated
- Excellent communication skills, in writing and verbally
- Willing to undertake significant international travel as an integral part of their duties
- A keen interest in classical music and/or dance
- Experience with working on production, technical or staging aspects of music and/or dance projects
- Foreign language skills are an advantage
- Send your cover letter and CV to this email with ‘Project Administrator’ in the subject field. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 22 July 2019
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website