If you’re able to think outside the box to create unique and dynamic content for adults and children, this role with Fevered Sleep could be perfect for you!
Fevered Sleep’s mission is to make intelligent, provocative and distinctive art. They are fearless about experimentation and passionate about research, creating performances, installations, films, books and digital art for adults and children. They do this through processes of research, collaboration, participation and experimentation, in forms as diverse as performance, installation, film, books and digital art.
Their work appears in a wide range of places and contexts, across the UK and beyond. From theatres, galleries and cinemas, to parks, beaches and schools and in the spaces of everyday life: in people’s homes, on phones, online. Whatever they make and wherever it’s experienced, they’re driven by an ambition to present outstanding and transformative art.
Fevered Sleep are seeking a brilliant Programme Producer to join their team. They are looking for a highly experienced and dynamic team player to drive the delivery of their artistic programme over the next two years. They need someone who can secure the best presenting, commissioning and co-producing partnerships, maximising the impact of their projects and profile. A passion for cross art form work, brilliant brokering skills and collaborative approach are all essential.
- Conduct background research on the subject, as required
- Ensure all events and content are as accessible as possible
- Secure presenting, commissioning and co-producing partnerships
- Propose creative solutions to evaluating events and digital content you programme, in particular the audience experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Able to build strong, effective relationships with artists, partners and staff
- Ability to identify artistic excellence across genres and approaches
- Experience of creating, managing and reporting against project budgets, and bringing projects in within budget
Please follow this link to apply