Run the showreel for this brilliant internship! Are you are a film lover who is eager to learn more about the world of media production? Not afraid to discuss your experience with mental health? If so, check out this coveted opportunity to produce great films with a purpose…
Inside Job Productions is an award-winning film production company and social enterprise that creates high-quality, thought-provoking content across all film genres including drama, documentary, animation and promotional films. Working across the third, public and corporate sectors, for some of the world’s largest corporations and the UK’s smaller charities, their clients include Johnson & Johnson, Barclays, the NHS, Shelter and British Lung Foundation.
They are looking for a Production Trainee who is passionate about film and media production to join their team on a part-time basis (two days). This traineeship also provides a unique opportunity to work on content about mental health issues, created by people with personal experience of mental health issues.
They are looking for someone who is not afraid to open up about their experiences with mental health and able to contribute and discuss issues. In this hands-on role, you will be involved with a wide variety of tasks relating to specific film projects and general administration.
This is an opportunity to grow in confidence as you develop your professional and creative skillset and form useful industry contacts. So, if you are raring to go and ready to kickstart your career in the film industry, they would love to hear from you!
- Learning about all aspects and stages of production
- Assisting organisation of film shoots (such as treatments, production paperwork, crew, logistics)
- Assisting on shoots and edits of different scales, genres and budgets for clients
- Updating social media
- Researching and developing new ideas for content
- General office admin tasks
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Hands-on industry experience, working as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- A wide range of production skills, both technical and creative
- Experience on a variety of projects, such as promotional and events films, documentaries, dramas and animations
- How to engage professionally with clients, understanding their needs, challenges and audiences
- Communications and organisation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about film and media production
- You don’t need any specific qualifications or industry experience
- You just need to be creative, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open to discussing the topic of mental health
- Degree not necessary
PLEASE NOTE: This internship is part-time, 2 days a week and welcomes candidates who are able to openly discuss their experience of mental health and blog about content related to this topic
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- This traineeship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly