Personal Assistant to the Directors and Office Manager
It’s time to get theatrical with this brilliant PA opportunity at a leading production company in the heart of London…
Headed by Edward Snape, Marilyn Eardley and Jon Bath, Fiery Angel is a theatrical production company that produces and manages drama, comedies, musicals and event theatre in the West End, and on tour throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. Upcoming productions include: The Night of the Iguana (West End), Fleabag (West End), The Son (West End), Touching The Void (West End), Hairspray (West End).
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this thriving theatre production company. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly organised PA with wide ranging responsibilities.
The PA to the Directors will provide valuable support, managing their diaries as well as building good working relationships and helping to handle day-to-day administration whilst also looking after Office Management.
- First point of contact for the company
- Diary Management – schedule appointments, set up meetings and conference calls
- Correspondence – distribute received mail to appropriate staff, RSVP to Press Night and other show invitations and RSVP to other correspondence as required
- Liaise with external contacts regarding the Directors’ involvement in other industry-related groups, such as SOLT and League of Independent Producers
- Contacts – ensure new contacts are added to the Producers’ address books, maintain accurate contact lists for various shows
- Hospitality – meetings, arrange for gifts, flowers, cards etc to be sent when applicable
- Monthly expenses – Directors’ and office expenses, credit card settlements and office petty cash, maintain petty cash float
- Investor and industry-related liaison including preparing statements
- Office Management including liaison with IT support, building management, insurance, postage, cleaning contractor, waste and recycling, supplies, air con, hospitality, coordinating meetings, Health and Safety, PAT, maintaining records including HR and First Aid responsibility
- Travel arrangements including international itineraries
- Some scheduling of personal diaries that may require confidentiality.
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your position and the requirements of the company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Have excellent communication and team-working skills to deal with people at all levels both in the company and externally within the theatre community
- Be able to organise and prioritise numerous tasks
- Be attentive to requirements of Directors, office and company
- Retain a calm and patient approach and be resourceful and proactive in dealing with problems and queries
- Have good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and preferably have some previous experience in theatre administration
- Be able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Be dog friendly as this position involves walking a very docile dog
- Send your CV and a covering letter stating current salary to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website