Calling all theatre lovers with an interest in working with young people! Apply now for this brilliant internship opportunity working in the participation team…
The Almeida is a theatre company with a national and international reputation for producing work of the highest standard – achieving recognition through consistent critical acclaim, increasing national reach, international profile and breadth of audiences.
They have an exciting opportunity to join their Participation Department as an intern for a ten month period.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to plan sessions with the Young Company Director and support participants to engage with exercises set by the director. This is a brilliant opportunity for a theatre lover looking to start their career in participation.
- Working on a range of projects across the department, including Young Company, Young Producers and their Schools Programme
- Taking on the role of Assistant Facilitator and Assistant Director on projects across the department
- Supporting the recruitment of Young Company members and being the first point of contact for project participants
- Regularly attending meetings and helping on projects at all stages, from planning to evaluation
- Providing admin support for the department, including creating resources and answering general enquiries via the phone and email
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An enthusiasm for theatre
- An interest in developing your skills in facilitating/directing young people and participatory projects
- An interest in developing your administrative and project management skills professionally
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website