Calling all book lovers with superior organisational skills! Would you like to join a fast paced, expanding publishing group? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you…
Carlton Books, a global award-winning publisher, who are now part of Welbeck Publishing Group, are looking for a bright, dynamic Operations Coordinator who has a keen eye for detail, loves systems and spreadsheets, and is eager to learn and progress within the group.
Welbeck’s focus is on illustrated non-fiction and children’s books for the co-edition market, alongside commercial fiction and non-fiction, and are looking to substantially grow their presence within the UK trade in the immediate future. This is creating a lively atmosphere in the Company with a buzz for potential ongoing opportunities within the group.
This role is key within the sales department, reporting directly into the Sales Operations Director. If you have experience of managing stock availability, sales reporting and maintaining the logistical running of a business in the UK market, then they would love to hear from you.
- Liaising closely with your sales colleagues so that accuracy of information is maintained
- Being a central contact for HarperCollins UK distribution, warehouse and stock issues
- Analysis of inventory reports
- Triggering reprints
- Completing key customer grids and assisting with key title orders
- Circulating weekly sales report
- Check and approve final covers and advanced sales materials
- Send your CV with a short Covering Letter to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website