Are you highly organised with a passion for theatre and the arts? If so, this is a superb opportunity to work at one of the world’s most iconic theatre companies.
The Royal Shakespeare Company creates theatre at its best, made in Stratford-upon-Avon and shared around the world. The Company stages the works of Shakespeare, his contemporaries and today’s writers and artists, bringing them to the widest possible audience, through touring, live broadcasts, educational programmes and online activity.
The RSC’s London Estates team forms part of the larger Estates and IT department, working collaboratively across both the London and Stratford-upon-Avon offices and sites, to provide support to employees across the organisation.
They are looking for two London Operations Administrators to support their London Operations Manager, in a busy and engaging role where each day is different.
- Acting as a first point of contact at our New Oxford Street Offices and Clapham Rehearsal Rooms
- Booking London hotel accommodation and making travel arrangements
- Helping to deliver Health and Safety support for our London-based employees
- Assisting the IT department with problems and escalating them as required
- Making room bookings, answering queries and managing office supplies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as required
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- The aptitude to learn new software packages quickly
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A true team player with a can-do attitude
- Interest in theatre and working in an arts organisation
- Experience with phone, IT and security systems
- Please follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website