Know how to handle a busy office with your incredible organisational skills? Ready to delve into the world of television and advertising? Join this revolutionary company that is changing the media landscape!
Wonderhood Studios is an exciting new start-up that merges TV production and advertising into a multi genre production company for broadcasters and platforms, a creative agency for brands and a media data insight company. Launched by former Channel 4 Chief Executive, David Abraham, this innovative venture looks to inspire creativity in both content production and brand communications, helping to produce big ideas with cultural impact that captivate audiences.
They are looking for a bright and resourceful Office Assistant to aid the daily running their office. Working closely with the CEO, MD and executives of the company, you will learn the inner workings of this growing business and gain invaluable insight into both Advertising and Television as they are joined together under one roof for the first time. Highly organised and a diligent team player, you must be able to hit the ground running with a proactive and independent attitude to your work.
If you are a lover of advertising, media and television, this is the perfect opportunity to join a busy and growing office!
- Diary management, travel arrangements & sourcing accommodation
- Organising company events and overseas trips
- Stationary & furniture orders
- Research, proofing & scribing
- Managing invoices and expenses
- Acting as a face of the company whilst greeting guests
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Manage holiday requests
- Be on hand to assist with any administrative and/or technical issue that may occur
- Think laterally about the workings of the office and, where necessary, implement procedures to aid the efficiency of the office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment
- A keen interest in Advertising and Television
- Competent usage of Apple and Microsoft programmes
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Outlook and OneDrive
- Most importantly, the candidate must demonstrate a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Degree level, 2:1 and above
- Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Please do not contact the company directly