This is a perfect role for someone who loves browsing cookery, lifestyle and other reference books and is looking for their next step on the marketing ladder.
Dorling Kindersley (DK) is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing content for consumers in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Their aim is to inspire, educate and entertain readers of all ages, and to fulfil their mission, they need the very best people.
DK is looking for a passionate and proactive Marketing Executive to support the Marketing Manager on campaigns for DK’s distinctive Adult titles (Cookery, Gardening, Lifestyle and Reference). You will provide core support to the marketing team and the Marketing Manager while producing sales-driven and creative consumer campaigns across the list.
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns including booking advertising
- Co-ordinating Amazon vine and A+ pages
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on high profile campaigns
- Writing sales points for AIs
- Assist and manage the design and production of point-of-sale material and catalogue
- Co-ordinate and brief design materials
- Plan and execute key partnerships
- Assist with departmental admin including budget reporting, expenses forms and book orders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the lifestyle and reference book market – and DK’s list
- Design and print project management experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms, activity, and measurement
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills, internally and externally
- Good administration, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines within budget
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Keep up-to-date on marketing and industry trends