Marketing Communications Assistant (English Language Teaching)
Calling all those avid readers with a flair for copywriting! If you are eager to learn about the marketing behind one of the most loved publishing houses in the world, this six week internship could be perfect for you…
Cambridge University Press (CUP) dates from 1534 and is part of the University of Cambridge. Their mission is to unlock people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions. Playing a leading role in today’s global market place, they have over 50 offices around the globe, and they distribute their products to nearly every country in the world.
They are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to join them for six weeks. Working with other members of the MarComms team, publishing teams, as well as the in-house design team, you will assist in the creation of marketing materials, across all media, for a variety of different campaigns.
The campaigns you will focus on will be promoting materials and resources for learners of English as a second language. If you would relish the chance to work in a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment with colleagues from across the world, this is the internship for you!
PLEASE NOTE* Free accommodation will be provided as part of this internship
- Work with members of the MarComms team, publishing teams and the in-house design team
- Brief in both print and digital assets
- Writing copy
- Contribute to the blog and social media channels
- Attend events and implement tactics for both marketing and brand campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A keen interest or some experience in marketing
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to bring creative ideas to the table
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be considered)
- This traineeship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly