Marketing Assistant & Marketing Intern
Calling all theatre lovers! Have you got the marketing passion necessary to make this iconic, historical theatre shine? Then, apply now to join them in Stratford-Upon-Avon!
The Royal Shakespeare Company creates theatre at its best, made in Stratford-upon-Avon and shared around the world. The Company stages the works of Shakespeare, his contemporaries and today’s writers and artists, bringing them to the widest possible audience, through touring, live broadcasts, educational programmes and online activity.
Do you love talking to people and finding out what makes them tick? Do you enjoy being creative and coming up with new ideas? Are you keen to work in a team and learn fast? If the answer is yes, then you could be their next Marketing Assistant or Marketing Intern!
The Marketing Intern role is a six-month, fixed-term position and the salary offered is £16,400 per annum. This position is suitable for someone who is looking to build their CV for an Arts Marketing career. You must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have an interest in theatre of live performance.
The Marketing Assistant role is full-time, fixed-term for 18 months and ideal for somebody with 1-2 years of marketing or sales experience in any field. The salary for this position is £18,000 per annum.
- Supporting and implementing the company’s marketing strategies for RSC non-productions activity, in line with the strategies and Audience Plan
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and Marketing Officer to deliver marketing campaigns for areas of the wider RSC offer as needed, predominantly focusing on non-productions elements of the organisation
- Managing project budgets effectively
- Representing the RSC at University Freshers Fairs, Festivals and external events
- Coordinating the distribution of print around Stratford-upon-Avon
- Liaising with multiple departments on the fulfilment and delivery of successful marketing campaigns and materials
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Keen desire to learn
- A creative flair
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding how to talk to audiences via email, social media, leaflets or in a video
- Able to work with a wide range of people, inside and outside the organisation
- Please apply via this link
- In your application, state that you heard about this role through Creative Access