Marketing Assistant – Hodder Education
Are you organised, creative and supportive? Love books and are a budding marketing guru? If that sounds like you, apply now for this great role at one of the UK’s leading publishers…
The Hodder Education Group is a vibrant and growing business within Hachette UK. Over the past few years it has succeeded in winning market share through curriculum change in the UK. The company is the two-time winner of the British Book Industry Awards sponsored by the Bookseller (2015 and 2016).
They are looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide effective administrative support to all members of the Secondary marketing team and be responsible for a variety of tasks that contributes to the successful completion of planned marketing campaigns.
As part of a busy and creative department, the Marketing Assistant will provide a range of marketing and website admin support tasks.
- Provide constant support to the Marketing team and take control of the admin tasks so that effective marketing can happen seamlessly
- Assist in processing invoices through the SAP front end system and keeping track of marketing budgets
- Maintain the marketing sites and marketing trackers to ensure all systems are up-to-date, plus as well as co-ordinating the ordering of event resources to events
- Build key relationships with the whole marketing and events team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Eager to listen and quick to learn
- Any basic marketing or website experience would be helpful, but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Follow this link to apply