Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to expand your creative skills? Apply now to join a world-leading university press…
Oxford University Press (OUP) have a clear mission which informs everything they do—to create the highest quality academic and educational resources and services and to make them available across the world. They share the University’s uncompromising standards, defining qualities, and belief in the transformative power of education to inspire progress and realize human potential.
Oxford University Press are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They will provide support across the Trade marketing team, assisting with campaigns and day-to-day activities. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Assist with global marketing campaign implementation
- Provide general administrative support
- Create promotional materials
- Involvement in ad trafficking, updating the marketing database and sales reporting and analysis
- Respond to general marketing queries
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Able to balance a variety of responsibilities simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately
- Work accurately and quickly with attention to detail and minimal supervision
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A strong sense of initiative, creative problem-solving, analytical, and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this role through Creative Access