Lawyer – Maternity Cover
Are you an experienced Media Lawyer interested in working with a leading British talent and literary agency? If so, this might be the role for you…
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agency collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Media Lawyer to provide maternity cover within their three-person legal team, starting Feb/March 2020.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Experience in underlying rights and talent contracts (including contracts for writers, directors, actors and presenters) for film, television, theatre and publishing
- Good general legal knowledge
- A commercial approach to the practice of law
- Skilled communicator
- A passion to protect clients’ interests
- A desire to play an active part in negotiating contracts
- Keeping abreast of developments in the law
- Start date Feb/March 2020
- Send your CV and covering letter to this email with LEGAL in the subject header
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website