Junior Production Coordinator
Know how to look after a busy office and deal with clients accordingly? If so, apply for the opportunity to work alongside agents, publishers and producers with this innovative events agency…
Fane Productions specialise in the production of bespoke live events for leading talent. They work with artists at the top of their respective professions including Grayson Perry, Stacey Dooley and Nigella Lawson, whilst also acting as agents for other live work such as corporate bookings and keynotes. Part of the Curtis Brown Group Ltd, their focus is on creating dynamic live platforms to present and promote both the client and their work; be that a book, TV series, podcast or other venture.
They are looking for a creative Junior Production Coordinator to join their expanding and vibrant team. This role will provide practical and administrative support, ensuring the office runs smoothly and producers are assisted in their role. You will help to deliver excellent quality productions and tours, customer care and systems administration to maximise the success for the office and its clients.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, enjoy working in an ambitious team and will feel confident in dealing with a high volume of work.
- Build an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of clients including theatre attendance, events & recordings where relevant
- Ensuring all client information is accurately recorded on the Company database systems
- Foster and maintain good relationships with clients, venues and key business contacts
- Ensuring contracts are accurately administered, recorded and can be quickly accessed
- Reviewing contracts following producer negotiations ensuring that all terms are in line with those agreed with the client
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the logistics for tours, such as booking accommodation and travel, whether with or without a tour manager
- Maintaining and updating sales reports for all shows
PR & Marketing
- Monitoring marketing plans for tours and one offs alike, adjusting activity according to sales and other variables
- Being alert to and aware of the potential newsworthiness of client’s work and linking it to shows on sale, alerting marketing teams, organising interviews, press and shoots as required in liaison with publicity teams
- Drafting web profiles for new clients and their events
- Ensuring that information and images regarding existing clients and events is regularly updated
- Promoting clients through the effective use of social media e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.
General Office & Department Administration
- Ensuring that the office runs smoothly including filing, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, and couriers
- Completing the company credit card expense forms
- Managing queries and internal communications as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – you need to be able to cope with a large workload and multi-task. You should be able (politely) to keep phone calls short!
- Ability to work under pressure and with interruptions
- Experience of using social media and website CMS
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- It would be useful but not essential, if you have previous work experience within the creative industry, e.g. a talent or casting agency or an advertising agency
- Follow this link to apply