Junior IT Engineer
Systems and applications loading… For this brilliant IT engineer opportunity join a global leader in general interest publishing.
Simon & Schuster is one of the most successful global publishers with a strong UK presence. Their fiction list in the UK includes bestselling authors such as Philippa Gregory and Santa Montefiore, and Tom Rob Smith. Their non-fiction list ranges from number one bestsellers Bruce Springsteen’s Born to Run, Hillary Clinton’s What Happened, Rhonda Byrne’s The Secret and Rupi Kaur’s The Sun and Her Flowers, Laura Bates, Benjamin Zephaniah and Walter Isaacson.
They are looking for a new Junior IT Engineer to join the IT team, providing in-house IT support and maintenance services. Reporting to the IT Manager and working closely with the Senior IT Engineer you will be in the team responsible for the smooth running of company’s computer systems.
This is a varied role for someone who is highly motivated and versatile, wanting a step up into an IT career. You will respond to calls and requests from their employees, providing effective service to the high standard that the organisation would expect.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A flexible, proactive person
- Ability to learn quickly
- Able to use their initiative
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- Good communication skills are a must as the role involves working directly with the internal staff and the IT team
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website