International Sales Assistant
Calling all sales-savvy book lovers! Apply for the opportunity to support the global sales team at a leading international publisher right here…
Part of the Penguin Random House Group, DK is a leading international publisher of best-selling, award-winning and visually stunning reference books and digital products for adults and children, encompassing a whole range of subjects from travel guides through to cooking, history, science, photography, baby & child care, pre-school and many more.
DK International Publishing & Licensing is looking to recruit a dynamic, enthusiastic and well-organised Sales Assistant. Based in their London office you will join their highly successful global sales team where your primary role will be to provide full administrative support to sales managers, selling translation editions to the Northern European region.
The ideal candidate should have strong commercial instincts and understand the importance of the sales support role in relation to customer service and business development. If this sounds like you, then they would love to hear from you.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and in Dutch or another European language is essential
- A team-player
- Strong problem solving abilities
- A passion for publishing
- The ability to prioritise a varied and demanding workload is essential
- The ability to resolve any problems that may arise with a proactive approach is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Previous office experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website