Are you keen to make your start in talent management? If you’re in need of a stepping stone into the industry, check out this fab internship…
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agency collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
United Agents are currently looking for an intern to join them on a paid 6 month contract. This position has been created to allow candidates with no experience in talent management the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience in order to forge their on-going careers. Consequently they are actively seeking, bright, capable candidates in need of a stepping stone, with no experience in the industry or internships under their belts.
- Assist Reception
- General office admin
- As the candidate’s confidence and ability grows there is potential to take on more responsibility
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Passion for film, television, theatre, or books
- IT savvy
- Able to follow instruction
- Eye for detail
- Can-do attitude
- Willing to try their hand at anything
- You need to be available to start on Monday 13th January
- Send your CV and covering letter to this email with INTERN in the subject header
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website