Graduate Strategy and Communications Internship
If you are inquisitive, follow global brands with an interest in media and campaigns, apply for the chance to attend a Graduate Strategy and Communications Internship with H+K Strategies. Gain superior insight into one of the world’s biggest PR and communications agencies and potentially grab one of their graduate opportunities available…
Hill + Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. Structured around sectors and supported by specialist areas of strategy, content creation and publishing, they devise and implement award-winning solutions for their clients.
The agency would like to invite up to 30 candidates with a demonstrable interest in PR and communications to their stunning London offices for an Insight & Assessment Day on Tuesday 26th November 2019. Hosted by the Talent Acquisition Team, this bespoke event is the perfect opportunity to showcase how your skills would match the current graduate opportunities they have available and get a taster of what life is like at H+K Strategies.
Running from 10am – 2pm, the event will include presentations from a variety of H+K teams, individual tasks for you to complete and the unique chance to network and build connections within the organisation. Refreshments, breakfast & lunch will be provided. If you are looking to develop a career in PR and communications, this day will equip you with a deeper understanding of the field.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A strong interest in PR, strategy, communication and campaigns
- An interest in consumer trends, innovations and culture
- Commercial awareness
- Eager to improve your learning development and gain inside knowledge of H+K
- Creative thinker, problem solver with excellent writing and communications skills
- Curious, inquisitive and looking to gain as much knowledge from the day as possible
- Proficient use of PPT and Excel
- A social media fiend
- Potential sports fan
When uploading your application, the 3 following parts must all be completed and uploaded as one Word document:
- Your CV
- Your Cover Letter
- Complete the 2 questions below
- Summarise why you are interested in forging a career in communications and strategy (no more than 400 words)
- Tell us about a campaign you’ve seen or read about that has had an impact on you and why
- Do not contact the company directly