Are you looking for the next step in your HR career and want to join a company where its people are fundamental to its success? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you…
Dorling Kindersley (DK) is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing content for consumers in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Their aim is to inspire, educate and entertain readers of all ages, and to fulfil their mission, they need the very best people.
An exciting opportunity has risen for an friendly and organised HR Advisor to join the team and support a variety of employment and recruitment processes for the organisation. You don’t need to have worked with books or in publishing before. They are interested in hearing about your HR experience from different industries, and from different perspectives.
This brilliant role will suit a people-person with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Understanding the importance of delivering a great employee experience for their people during their employee lifecycle
- Advising, coaching and supporting employees on DK’s HR policies, practices and procedures
- Being able to connect with people at all levels, balancing consideration, compassion and fairness
- Skilfully influencing by finding the most effective way to communicate
- Providing thoughtful solutions to achieve positive outcomes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Ideally will have previous HR Advisory experience, but this is not essential
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail