Fundraising & Events Intern
10 out of 10 for this brilliant internship opportunity! If you are dedicated to tackling climate change and inspiring the public to take action, apply now to support the fundraising and events for this brilliant charity…
10:10 Climate Action are focused on inspiring people to take action on climate change. From their founding challenge to cut carbon by 10% to their more recent work on solar powered railways, everything they do is about inspiring more people to take more action on climate change.
10:10 reached over 4 million people last year but they want to inspire more. Ten years after their founding 10% campaign, they are looking to re-launch their charity so that they are best placed to inspire more people to take climate action.
They are looking for a Fundraising and Events Intern to join them at an exciting time as they approach their anniversary and re-launch. From creating events and developing webpages to communicating what 10:10 does to potential supporters and partners, you will have the unique opportunity to live your passion and help tackle climate change alongside like-minded individuals.
If you are passionate, adaptable and ready to delve into the the world of fundraising and events, they would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Supporting the fundraising team to make the most of their anniversary and re-launch
- Communicating what 10:10 does and wants to achieve to potential supporters and partners
- Reaching out to individuals to corporates, but focused on national partners
- Lead on and support on showpiece events and help with supporter-led events too
- This is a busy and flexible team so they will do their best to make sure that where possible, you have the chance to develop skills in the areas you’re most interested in
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Excellent time management and an ability to juggle workloads
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence, adaptability and a willingness to work hard and get stuck in
- Understanding of charity fundraising
- Enthusiasm for tackling climate change
- Familiarity with climate action
- Project management experience
- Professional email and phone manner
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experience working on events
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- This internship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly