Foreign Rights Assistant
Do you want to join an eminent talent agency? If you have a great eye for detail and enjoy working in a team, apply now to this brilliant opportunity…
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agency collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
United Agents are looking for a Foreign Rights Assistant to join their busy team. The Foreign Rights Team in the Books department represent many prize-winning adult and children’s authors. This is a great entry-level opportunity for a career in the publishing industry.
- Work closely with all the Rights Agents
- Provide general administrative support
- Process contracts and tax forms, raising invoices
- Prepare rights lists and other sales material
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience would be helpful but isn’t necessary
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident in handling a wide range of administrative tasks
- Enjoy being part of a busy team
- Send your CV and cover letter to this email with ‘BOOKS’ in the subject header
- In your application, state that you heard about this role through Creative Access