Floating Assistant – Film & TV Department
If you are a super-efficient people-person and love the worlds of theatre, TV and film apply to this fantastic role at one of the UK’s top talent agencies!
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The company represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
They are currently recruiting a Floating Assistant to work across all offices in their Film & Television Department, providing additional support and holiday cover when necessary, dealing with a wide range of clients, (writers, directors, producers, technicians), producers and production companies.
This opportunity would suit an individual keen to take the next step in their career, working closely with a number of highly successful offices before becoming a permanent member of a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Someone who can multi-task in all areas of talent management
- Hugely adaptable
- Pays great attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A good knowledge of film, television and books
- A can-do attitude is important as is proficiency in the use of MS Office
- The successful candidate will have at least one year’s experience either having worked in either an agency or production and be happy to turn their hand to anything
Due to the requirements of the position, they are only able to consider applicants with the experience outlined.
- Send CV and covering email with FLOATING ASSISTANT in the subject header to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website