Calling all admin-savvy, media junkies who can respond quickly under pressure! This could be your opportunity to support the directors at a diverse media company…
Tin Roof Media Group, originally Tin Roof Media, was set up in 2015 with aim to become a diverse media company operating in the TV programming section. Following an investment from equity firm, Rockpool’s investment, the group now comprises Blink Films Ltd and Outline Productions, both producers of factual TV programmes based in London. They are responsible for productions such as World’s Biggest Beasts on National Geographic and Impossible Builds on Discovery.
They are looking for a hardworking and proactive Executive Assistant to support the company Directors. This will include the Director of Operations, Blink Films’ Creative Directors and Outline Productions’ Managing Directors. The ideal candidate will be adept, organised and ready to take on a variety of tasks in a fast-moving environment.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so if you are friendly, efficient and have some solid administrative experience, they would love to hear from you!
- Manage multiple diaries for the Tin Roof Media Directors
- Schedule meetings and conference calls in varying time zones
- Organise complex trips, agendas and itineraries
- Expense management
- Administration duties to support all the Directors
- Responsible for managing the Group’s Social Media platforms, ensuring they are regularly updated and active
- Assist with searching for new talent, posting adverts, selecting applicants, organising interviews
- HR / Accounts duties as requested
- Provide ad-hoc support for other departments such as development and production when necessary
- Cover for the office support team when they are absent
PLEASE NOTE* Everyone who works with The Tin Roof Media Group is expected to be flexible regarding their duties. Job descriptions will evolve and change over time and are not exhaustive lists of what they are expected to do.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous administrative experience working in a busy office is essential
- Previous experience organising complex business trips is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience of handling confidential and sensitive information
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without supervision
- Able to work as part of a team when required
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Do not contact the company directly
- They are looking for someone to start ASAP