Engagement Manager, Creative Learning
Do you have a good knowledge of Arts management, Outreach and Education work? If you have the ability to cultivate relationships and manage a busy professional team of practitioners, then this is the perfect opportunity for you…
Jacksons Lane has been a creative and cultural hub for North London for over 40 years. They are housed in an imaginatively converted Grade II Listed Edwardian church in Highgate, revenue funded by the London Borough of Haringey and are delighted to be a National Portfolio client of Arts Council England. They are officially the UK’s leading venue and supporter for contemporary circus.
They are looking for an Engagement Manager, Creative Learning to play an invaluable part in creating the organisational and community networks needed to ensure that Jacksons Lane and participation in Haringey thrive.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Creative Learning Manager to develop core policies and procedures that best serve and develop Jacksons Lane as a sector-leading organisation, whilst also developing strategies to engage as many people as possible with their work.
- Develop relationships with diverse and hard to reach communities of all ages across Haringey, understand their needs and support their access to Jackson Lane’s Creative Learning programmes
- Establish and develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders including, schools, funders, Haringey Council and neighbouring councils, venues and arts and community networks
- Manage and monitor the relevant budgets for each community project
- Together with the Development Manager, actively network, research and identify sources of funds to enable the Creative Learning programme to achieve its targets.
- Ensure high quality bids are prepared and delivered to deadline for project funding; write and edit applications as required
- Provide strategic oversight on all community Creative Learning projects and project manage at least one
- Work with our FOH & Commercial Manager to develop Jacksons Lane’s volunteering programme and opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Education/Participation/Outreach/Engagement
- Demonstrable track record of planning and delivering excellent arts-based opportunities for diverse audiences
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, including a Local Authority
- Knowledge of the contemporary theatre sector and the London arts scene
- Ability to negotiate and work with a wide range of people
- A passion for working in a busy Arts and Community hub
- Follow this link to apply