Discounted Theatre Tickets…
Inspiring a new audience at The Old Vic. This prestigious London theatre is giving you the opportunity to sign up to see their theatre productions for a great reduced price…
Thanks to their partnership with PwC, half of all seats for the first five previews of every Old Vic show are £10. These discounted tickets are available to anyone on a first-come first-served basis and will be released around five weeks before the first of each Old Vic performance. All you have to do is sign up to their PwC Previews mailing list where you will be given an alert of the exact date of release, ahead of time.
Why not take this fantastic opportunity to book tickets for their next PwC ticket release for the April/June production, All My Sons, Arthur Miller’s blistering drama about the true price of the American dream, with Sally Field & Bill Pullman.
Production Description – All My Sons…
America, 1947. Despite hard choices and even harder knocks, Joe and Kate Keller are a success story. They have built a home, raised two sons and established a thriving business.
But nothing lasts forever and their contented lives, already shadowed by the loss of their eldest boy to war, are about to shatter. With the return of a figure from the past, long buried truths are forced to the surface and the price of their American dream is laid bare.
All My Sons will run from 13th April – 8th June 2019.
So, for your chance to receive £10 preview tickets for upcoming theatre shows…
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
- Ticket releases will happen at midday on the Monday five weeks prior to the first preview
- Dates will be announced to the PwC £10 Previews mailing list
- Seats will be spread across the full auditorium and will be on a first come, first served basis
- Tickets are limited to x2 per transaction and are subject to availability
- PwC £10 Previews tickets are available for all main stage productions except when otherwise stated