Director of Communications
Do you believe the people of Britain should have a say in the future of our nation and politics as a whole? If so, apply to join this youth campaign and take the lead on their communications…
Our Future, Our Choice (OFOC) is a youth campaign under the People’s Vote umbrella that works closely with other campaigns and learns from the best communications specialists in British politics. They are committed to a People’s Vote on the final Brexit deal.
They are currently recruiting for a Director of Communications to work out of People’s Vote London offices. The objective of this role is to coordinate all outward-facing messaging and activities carried out by OFOC.
The ideal candidate will have a background in media and communications, strong writing skills and a comprehensive understanding of the issues surrounding Brexit. If this sounds like you, then they would love to hear from you.
- Assisting in deciding messaging
- Writing press releases
- Communicating with national press and broadcast media
- Bidding in and preparing spokespeople for media appearances
- Rapid responses to developing news stories
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in media or communications
- Strong writing skills with a fine eye for detail
- A comprehensive understanding of the issues surrounding Brexit
- Ability to work under pressure and out of hours
- Enthusiasm for the pro-European cause
- Send your CV and short covering letter of no more than 300 words to this email before Monday 1st July
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website