Do you have a love for theatre and are filled with creative ideas on how to engage and grow audiences? If so, this brilliant opportunity may just be what you’re looking for…
The Gate Theatre was founded in 1979 to present ground-breaking international plays to a London audience. Nurturing the best and most diverse, new talent to push the boundaries of what theatre is and what else it could be, they create space for radical, inventive thinking to surprise, delight, challenge and inspire.
They are looking for a Digital Marketer with a passion for innovative and creative marketing to join their team and support the Artistic Director and Executive Director on the implementation of Gate’s marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will love theatre, be passionate about people and have experience in creating engaging content. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their experience within arts marketing, grow their portfolio and develop their digital and creative skillset.
- Work with the Senior Executive Team to develop and deliver season and show campaigns
- Creation, coordination and delivery or marketing materials
- Create exciting digital content that reflects the Gate’s mission and promotes our shows
- Manage the Gate’s social media strategy
- Deliver and grow the Gate’s digital strategy
- Maintain and curate the Gate’s website alongside the wider team
- Seek out innovative new ways to engage and grow the Gate’s audiences, informed by detailed data capture and analysis
- Demonstrate creativity and a passion for the work on stage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A basic understanding of digital content creation
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and video and audio editing software
- Copywriting and proof reading skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- An understanding of budgets and targets
- Ability to multitask and collaborate proactively with others
- A passion for theatre
- Experience using Spektrix or comparable box office software
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using Dotmailer or a comparable email marketing platform