Development Producer – ITV Daytime
Do you have a proven flair for developing programme ideas and formats? Do you think you can come up with a brand new TV show which viewers will love? If the answer is yes, check out this brilliant opportunity…
ITV Studios Daytime produces some of the UK’s most popular and talked about TV. Their flagship shows Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women comprise over 1600 hours of TV every year and are complemented by notable prime time commissions.
As they look to add to their award-winning portfolio, ITV is on the hunt for a Development Producer to join their creative team to play an integral role in originating, devising, developing and pitching new ideas in daytime and factual entertainment genres.
If you would like to join one of the most dynamic, passionate and nimble production teams in TV this could be the role for you!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in UK and international format trends
- Brimming with original ideas and have a keen eye and understanding of how to develop them
- Previous experience pitching to UK broadcasters is essential
- An awareness and appetite for social media and its influence are key
- Experience writing standout treatments is also important, alongside creating sizzle reels/taster tapes