Company Temps – Actors Department
Do you have experience of client facing work in the film and TV industry? If you are organised, efficient and know how to work with talent, then this could be the opportunity for you…
United Agents (UA) is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agent collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
They are currently looking for experienced Temps to work across the company, in particular their Actors Department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a talent agency (particularly working in an Actors department), casting or production
- An excellent working knowledge of film, television and theatre
- A knowledge of existing Casting Directors
- Understand the nuances of working directly with Talent – consequently, they are actively looking at candidates who have experience of client facing work
- Be computer literate and technically minded, together with a good knowledge of standard software packages
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Have a can-do attitude, enjoy being part of a team and able to think on their feet
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively
As many of their permanent members of staff originally started as Temps, UA are keen to develop on-going relationships and would be interested in hearing from those who perhaps are unable to Temp at present but may be interested in doing so in the future.
- Send a CV and covering email to this email with TEMPS clearly marked in the subject header
- They do not accept application or enquiries by telephone or requests for feedback
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website