Commercial Marketing Intern
A brilliant entry-level role for a social-media savvy individual with strong problem-solving skills and passion for marketing, to join the Commercial Marketing team of this global multi-platform media conglomerate.
Bauer Media UK reaches over 25 million UK consumers through a portfolio of world-class, multi-platform media and entertainment brands including heat, Kiss, Grazia, Empire, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Magic and Absolute Radio. It creates and curates entertaining media content that audiences love whenever, wherever and however they want through a multi-channel strategy and a focus on product excellence and audience insight.
They are currently looking for an innovative and proactive Commercial Marketing Intern to be responsible for providing essential support to the Commercial Marketing team in an administrative capacity. The role is a 6-month full-time contract based at their Central London offices in Camden.
- To understand the commercial marketing strategy and ensure core values and brand statements are reflected in all marketing activity
- Manage all administration for commercial marketing (talent/venue bookings, invoicing, ordering)
- Manage hospitality to ensure we are entertaining the right clients from across the team.
- Purchase order & invoice management
- Work with designer and execs to brief sales & event collateral
- Support Marketing Execs developing and managing events and campaigns
- Support Marketing Execs in managing merchandise & branding
- Support social media strategy
- Assist in collecting assets & imagery from around the business
- Assist Marketing Manager and Execs in updating the commercial site
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Be able to demonstrate high organisational skills
- Must have a solution orientated attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in events or project management would be beneficial but not essential
- Basic knowledge of using CMS systems preferable
- Passion for marketing and advertising
- Proficient use of social channels
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- This internship is only open to candidates from a BAME background or to those with lower socio-economic status
- Do not contact the company directly