Box Office Supervisor
It’s a standing ovation for this brilliant supervisor opportunity, supporting the box office at this leading arts organisation in the heart of Leeds…
Opera North is England’s national opera company in the North and a leading European arts organisation. Acclaimed for its imaginative programming and innovative productions on the main stage, Opera North also programmes its own venue, the Howard Assembly Room, with an enormous diversity of activity.
Committed to producing high quality work that informs, excites and entertains, Opera North is looking for an experienced and well-motivated individual to fill the role of Box Office Supervisor.
The successful candidate will have proven customer service experience. You will have excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills, with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- To act as an ambassador for Opera North, developing the full potential of each customer relationship
- To maximise current and future sales and fundraising opportunities taking bookings, donations and selling memberships over the telephone and in person using the Spektrix operating system
- To assist with the administrative, financial and data requirements for the Box Office function within the organisation
- To provide a welcoming Reception, administering visitors, staff and enquiries smoothly and efficiently
- To assist the Box Office management & Head Receptionist in the day-to-day running of the Box Office & Reception
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience in box office administration is desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of opera and the arts is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Strong problem solver with the ability to take initiative
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website