Brilliant new opportunity for highly skilled and driven leaders to join a renowned dance company as they go into and exciting new chapter of development…
Rambert is one of the world’s leading dance companies, a name synonymous with diverse and international programming, and a British national treasure with loyal local audiences, and unrivalled reach to theatres throughout the UK.
Under their new Artistic Director, Benoit Swan Pouffer and Chief Executive/Executive Producer, Helen Shute, Rambert is renewing its artistic programme, extending its touring horizons, and embarking on new talent development and community-based programmes throughout the country.
They are looking for new members to join their Board of Trustees. Led by their new Chair Dame Sue Street, they are building a board that can support their dynamic and diverse leadership and that shares their commitment to taking dance that matters to people locally, nationally and around the world.
They are after people from all walks of life who believe in their vision and want to help them achieve their goals. They are particularly interested in hearing from people with skills, knowledge and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Communications and brand development
- Business development
- Technology/fintech/digital entrepreneurs
- Board members are responsible for the governance of the company and guiding its strategic direction
- The Board meets four times a year, normally in the early evening
- Additional time may be required for subgroup committee meetings and engagement with the leadership team on specific ideas and projects
- Board members are actively encouraged to attend performances, events, and rehearsals which take place in London, across the UK and internationally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- They are seeking people who are enthusiastic about contemporary dance, and culture, and who can help them grow and change a beloved organisation for new generations of broader audiences
- They are seeking a commitment for a period of 3-6 years
- Previous experience is not required; induction and training is provided
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website