Audience Assistant – HUK
If you are digitally savvy and all about content creation and market research, this is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the most renowned publishing companies in the UK…
Hachette UK is a leading book publishing group with an enviable and inspiring roster of authors. The central Audience Team supports marketing teams across 10 publishing houses in the UK and Australia to deliver great digital marketing campaigns via email, social and web.
They are looking for an Audience Assistant to join their team on a temporary contract. Reporting to the Group Head of Audience Engagement, this new role will work in the small, but busy, Hachette Audience Team to assist with content creation, digital marketing, user management and market research. This role is part-time (Tuesday-Thursday), and is offered on an initial 6-month contract.
They are looking for someone confident and self-motivated, who can demonstrate strong organisational skills, and has a passion for digital marketing and market research.
- Writing/creating case studies and blogs – These will be done using PowerPoint and WordPress
- Creating/updating reports using Excel, or other tools
- Assisting with research projects across Social Media or other sources as needed
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Managing user access to their tools
- Coordinating and scheduling activities such as training sessions and presentations
- Other tasks as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Confident with Microsoft’s Office package (Excel/Powerpoint)
- Able to quickly learn tools such as WordPress
- Organised and methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Highly personable as they’ll work with a number of different stakeholders
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing/similar team
- Follow this link to apply
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website