Agent’s Assistant – Theatre, Film & TV Department
Show-stopping opportunity for an experienced Agent’s Assistant to join a renowned talent and literary agency in the heart of London…
United Agents is a leading British talent and literary agency founded in 2007. The agency collective represents hundreds of actors, authors and presenters. Based in central London, United Agents covers almost every element in entertainment creativity, placing talent across the UK and in mainland Europe.
They are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Agent’s Assistant to work directly for an Agent specialising in playwrights, screenwriters, directors and designers within their Theatre, Film & Television Department.
They are looking for candidates with strong experience who have previously assisted a literary agent and politely ask that only those with relevant experience apply.
- Covering all aspects of talent management
- Dealing with clients, theatres, broadcasters and producers on a daily basis
- Diary management
- Processing and keeping track of contracts
- Updating client biographies
- Responsible for the invoicing and tracking of client payments
- Generally maintaining the smooth running of the office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with a literary agency is essential
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal skills
- A good knowledge of (and passion for) theatre, film and television (drama specifically)
- A can-do attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Send your CV and covering email with THEATRE in the subject header to this email
- In your application, state that you heard about this vacancy through the Creative Access website